The official language of the meeting is English. Authors should strictly follow the Abstract Guidelines. Please adhere to the Abstract Template, when preparing your Abstract file.
You can download an Abstract Template from here
- Before the abstract submission the presenting author should proceed with the Online Registration in ENVIRA2021.
- Every author has the possibility to submit up to two abstracts for consideration for possible publication in the Book of Abstracts (electronic version)
- In the ENVIRA2021 Personal Area you will be able to submit your abstract(s) and replace the submitted abstract(s) at any time until the deadline for abstract submission.
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically; abstracts submitted by email will not be accepted.
- Abstract should be submitted in Adobe Acrobat format. The file should be named as “Surname_x.pdf”, corresponding to the presenting Author. The number corresponds to the number of submitted abstracts by the same first author.
- When submitting your abstract, choose the most relevant topic. However, the Committee reserves the right to decide on a final topic assignment upon abstract selection.
- For each abstract you should indicate the other authors and the preferred type of presentation (Oral or Poster).
- In case you do not receive a confirmation email of your abstract submission, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The abstract submission deadline is November 15, 2021.